Sales Manager - field sales (water analysis) - Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Actively develop the market in your sales region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- and advise trade partners and users in all technical and commercial issues.
- Strengthening existing partnerships as well as identifying and acquiring new customers
independently and continuously expanding our market share.
- Monitoring and analysis of market data
- Implementation of the strategies and goals decided by sales and marketing management.
- Extensively travel, also participation in global exhibitions
- Product presentations and trainings as well as workshops are an essential part of this position.
- Commercial or (laboratory) technical background or a corresponding study (FH).
- Ideally, you have industry knowledge in the field of water analysis, process measurement or
water treatment and have practical experience in the field of technical outside sales.
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Self starter and good motivator with a strong “Can-do” attitude
- Proven track record in solution and consultative selling as well as actively seeking contact with our customers.
- Very good knowledge of English is mandatory, other languages would be an advantage.
In that case we are looking forward to your application documents including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations:
Tintometer GmbH • Human Resources
Schleefstrasse 8-12 • 44287 Dortmund • email@example.com