- An Application Engineer at Tintometer is expected to design, develop and maintain software for mobile and desktop applications. The engineer must also document his/her work to make it accessible to other engineers.
Expected Job Functions
- Work directly with Tintometer engineers to perform requirements analysis and develop the best possible solution
- Research, design, develop and document working software prototypes
- Transform prototypes into production level solutions
- Quickly adapt to changing system requirements and ensure consistent quality across all levels of development
- Debug his/her own source and others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related equivalent field
- Must fully understand and grasp the capabilities of any 2 high-level Object-Oriented Programming languages (C#/AS3/JAVA/Objective-C/Visual Basic/Etc.)
- Fully understand classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, and encapsulation
- Understand Markup (XML/HTML/Etc.)
- Be willing and ready to learn a new development environment/language
- Exceptional debugging skills
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Familiar with at least one version control system (SVN, GIT, TFS)
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- UI frameworks (Android Studio, Swift, Adobe, Unity)
Desired Experience and Skill
- Experience with documentation of design and implementation
- Be able to utilize system level resources (BLE, WiFi, Camera, Etc.)
- Cross platform development
In that case we are looking forward to your application documents including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations:
Tintometer GmbH • Human Resources
Schleefstraße 8-12 • 44287 Dortmund • firstname.lastname@example.org