OnColorTM Lite does the basics of colour quality control and pass/fail tolerancing to get you answers fast with a minimum of hassle. Its major feature is its simplicity while still providing you with all the tools you need for basic colour checks.
- Colour plot report colour difference and pass/fail assessment
- On-screen colour patches help to visualize relative colour changes
- Batch history files store data and track changes
- Spectral data report displays the curves for 'fingerprinting' a colour, detecting metamerism and analyzing strength differences
- Interfaces with most colour measurement instruments in the market today
- Offers a common GUI (Graphical User Interface) and data format for those with multiple brands of colour measurement instruments that have been relegated in the past to use instrument manufacturers' software only