Electronics Compliance Engineer (m/f)
To further build and improve our existing operational resources and to meet the German, European and global requirements
for materials and products in the field of measuring instruments - keywords are, CE, RoHS, the Ecodesign Directive, product safety,
banned substances and substance restrictions, REACH, etc. - is short term to fill a position as Electronics Compliance Engineer.
- Responsible participation in the evaluation of new electrical and electronic products for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Planning, construction and operation of a compliance testing room for the preliminary investigations in the development of new products.
- Contact person for customers and suppliers regarding the requirements and the preparation of their reports or declarations of conformity.
- Obtaining, checking and managing the declarations of conformity as well as ensuring completeness.
- Responsible for evaluating new products for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Improve processes for managing product compliance information.
- Close cooperation with purchasing.
- Support in correspondence, even when answering customer inquiries
- Continuous support in regulatory monitoring
- Training our staff
- Completed electrical and electronics training
- Practical experience in the field of compliance, quality management or materials management
- Proven knowledge of applicable legislation (CE, RoHS, REACH etc.)
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- High responsibility and quality awareness
We have aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to your meaningful application documents stating the earliest starting date and your salary expectations to:
Tintometer GmbH • Human Resources
Schleefstrasse 8-12 • 44287 Dortmund • email@example.com