International Sales Representative for Water Analysis (m/f/d)
- As part of our field service team, you oversee the sales region of Southern / Eastern Europe from the Dortmund office
- You maintain our existing dealer network and expand it further
- They act as the first point of contact for commercial and application-related questions
- In close coordination with the sales management, you develop potential for increasing sales in the regions served
- You represent our company at international trade fairs and exhibitions
- Ideally, you have knowledge of water analysis or basic chemical knowledge from work or training
- First experiences in international B2B sales are an advantage
- But we also offer motivated career changers with basic scientific knowledge the opportunity to familiarize themselves with this exciting environment
- Commercial thinking, customer-oriented action and assertiveness are a matter of course for you
- You are committed and like to approach other people
- High willingness to travel
- Business fluent English skills are mandatory, further language skills are an advantage
After systematic training and product training, you can look forward to an interesting, responsible task in an expanding company.
We offer a performance-based compensation package including economics, as well as options for company pension schemes and other supplementary insurance.
You work in a dynamic team in an international environment.
We have piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents, stating the earliest starting date and your salary expectations:
Tintometer GmbH • Personnel Department
Schleefstraße 8-12 • 44287 Dortmund • Germany • email@example.com