Marketing & Customer Support Manager (M/F) China - Location Shanghai
Do you want to earn a good living and develop your marketing skills in a fast-growing organization?
- Location: Shanghai
- Hiring Date: 1st April 2020
- Hired by: Tintometer GmbH Germany / FESCO Shanghai
Tintometer GmbH manufactures Lovibond® products, which are analytical devices and chemical reagent tests for the testing of water (罗威邦® 水测试) and the measurement of colour (罗维朋® 颜色测量). www.lovibond.com/zh
- Your overall responsibility will be to improve brand recognition for the Lovibond® brand, increasing its popularity and strengthening its image as a high-quality brand within the Chinese market.
- A successful marketing campaign is largely internet-driven. SEO, making continuous improvements to our web site and placing good Lovibond® content on online/social media and market places is very important and if done properly increases brand awareness and propels sales.
- A customer hotline (400 number) must be managed alongside an e-mail account. This is a customer support task, which will create additional customer contact and helps us to improve our understanding of customer needs and requirements. Requests should be communicated to the Tintometer sales managers for “water” or “colour” products as appropriate.
- We will provide you with marketing material (catalogues, manuals, etc.) which are needed to support sales. These are made by third parties. You will be responsible for storage and shipment in and through the Lovibond Logistics Center Shanghai.
Qualification requirements & Skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility and ability to work under a minimum of supervision is key. If you display these qualities, we will make sure to integrate you into our small but dedicated Tintometer team as a valued member.
- Background: IT and marketing knowledge / experience is required, as well as the ability to work with Chinese search engines / SEO and to maintain a web site. Candidates with interest in environmental technology are preferred.
- Communication: as the job requires frequent communication with colleagues in Germany, the United Kingdom and the USA, advanced knowledge of English is mandatory.
- Fresh from university? We are happy to offer this job to people who have just graduated. Job experience comes second after motivation and IT affinity.
Interested? Please contact: Chris, firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 66907569