Flow body and bubble trap
- Can be installed on the installation panel or directly on the wall.
- The shape of the flow body prevents particle sedimentation in the instrument.
- The flow pattern reduces the formation of deposits or biofilms and reduces the risk of biofouling.
- Bubbles and temperature instabilities are reduced.
- Reduced sample volume through appropriate design of the flow body with simultaneous fast reaction time to a turbidity event.
- Atmospheric measurement: Measurement without pressurisation and false peaks in turbidity values due to sudden changes in flow or pressure .
- Patented "V" design of the flow body made of shock-resistant, light-absorbing material: prevents unwanted light from entering the scattered light detector, minimises surfaces on which particles can settle and facilitates cleaning.
- Integrated flow monitoring system: Confirms the sample flow when leaving the flow body and gives a flow warning in case of malfunction.
- Bubble trap: bubbles are physically removed before they enter the measuring chamber.
- The material of the body is slightly "wetted" so that the bubbles do not stick.
- With the innovative instrument app AquaLXP (iOS & Android) it is also possible to control several PTV instruments simultaneously. Statistical calculations and diaries e.g. for calibration and maintenance procedures can be carried out.
- Animated instructions for all processes including information function.
- Access to all data stored on the sensor at any time.
- Easy retrieval of important data as table or graphic for a selected time window.
- Adding notes to all data.
- Quick calculation of important measured values for a certain time frame.
- Setting up different users with individual roles.
- Bluetooth® or direct connection to the device via USB.
The user can perform all necessary functions using the touch screen:
- Set alarms
- Backlight: easily readable even from a distance
- All important test information is always displayed
- Clear user guidance: Simple navigation & dashboards with icons
- Simple device setting with 8 categories
- Easy to integrate manuals & instructions and process standardisation
- Data can be easily exported, analysed and interpreted or stored directly in the measuring module
- Control of cleaning and maintenance
- No extra devices required: the touch screen is built directly into the sensor
- Colouring of the icons indicates status
- High pressure sensitivity: users can wear gloves during operation