Firmware Engineer (m/f/d)
- A Firmware Engineer at Tintometer is expected to design, develop and maintain software/firmware for embedded controllers. The engineer must also document his/her work to make it accessible to other engineers
Expected Job Functions
- Work directly with Tintometer engineers to perform requirements analysis and develop the best possible solution
- Research, design, develop and document working software prototypes
- Transform prototypes into production level solutions
- Quickly adapt to changing system requirements and ensure consistent quality across all levels of development.
- Debug his/her own source and others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related equivalent field
- C/C++, must understand manual memory management
- Be willing and ready to learn a new development environment/language
- Exceptional debugging skills
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Familiar with at least one version control system (SVN, GIT, TFS)
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- UI frameworks (EmWin, Qt, IUP, Embedded Wizard)
Desired Experience and Skill
- Experience with common engineering lab and test equipment such as oscilloscopes, digital analyzers, multi-meter
- Device driver development using several technologies (UART, I2C, DAC, ADC, SPI, Etc.)
- Experience with documentation of design and implementation
- Read and understand Datasheets
In that case we are looking forward to your application documents including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations:
Convince us with your skills and abilities by sending us your application at following e-mail address: email@example.com
We are looking continuously for committed and enthusiastic new staff members.