North American Technical Service and Inside Sales Representative
This position is responsible for handling all technical service functions for our domestic and/or international customers from technical inquiry inception to post service process. This position will also identify sales opportunities through customer inquiries, order patterns, and complimentary product offerings. Daily tasks include effective communication and problem solving with customers, distribution partners and distribution representatives, handling phone calls and emails, reviewing purchase orders for accuracy, entering orders, processing returns and credits, creating quotes, creating proforma invoices, assisting customers with product/technical information, driving revenue through analysis of lost/existing sales opportunities, and any other tasks necessary to successfully maintain the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships
- Knowledge of Lovibond products and services
- Demonstrated Communication Skills – written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organizational and Time Management skills
- Ability to self manage
- Knowledge of ERP software (Traverse)
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Data mining and analysis
- 2-year college degree with an emphasis on science
- 2 years of technical and customer service experience, preferable with Lovibond products and services.
Training and Certifications Required
- OTJ Lovibond Product training