Spectrophotometric Colorimeters with Remote Calibration
- Integrated RCMSi Technology for Remote Calibration
- Automatic and Non-subjective Colour Measurement
- Consistent Data Compliant with International Standards
- Very Rugged, Chemically Resistant, Steel Construction
The PFXi series of spectrophotometric colorimeters introduces a unique concept in liquid colour control: RCMSi technology. You can benefit from the capability for remote calibration and servicing via the internet - saving the cost and time associated with servicing and guaranteeing compliance with standards.
The PFXi range is supplied with a full range of colour scales for specific markets including, but not limited to, Petroleum, Edible Oils, Pharmaceuticals, Brewing and Honey. Users can upgrade scales remotely at any time.
Note: When dealing with materials such as fats and waxes whose temperature needs to be maintained at a constant temperature +10°C above the "Cloud Point" of the material, the PFXi-880, -950 & -995 series should be considered. These are available with an additional critical feature, an optional integrated heater unit.
- Beer, Malts and Caramels
- Edible Oils and Fats
- Food and Beverage
- Household Products
- Petroleum Oils and Waxes
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
- Sugar Solutions, Syrups and Honey