For hygiene control: bacteria in the water
- Broad variety of dipslides to fi t best for a given situation
- Large surface area of 11.5 cm2 for high sensitivity
- Effective contact area of 10 cm2 for easy calculation in surface testing
- Media produced to meet ISO 11133
Dipslides indicate the presence of aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms, as do convenient tube tests. Lovibond® offers a wide range of microbiological testing methods. Dipslides are a valuable tool for monitoring microbial growth wherever the potential can exceed 100 (102) organisms per millilitre of sample liquid. Measurements are taken using a semi-quantitative method. In this way, microbiological risks can be reliably classified and assessed in most applications. The small sample size limits the accuracy of the dipslides. However, when used correctly and incubated at a constant temperature with the Lovibond® dipslide incubator, they are excellent for indicating a trend.
The advantages at a glance:
- Flexible carriers
- Deeper agar profile for testing surfaces & liquids
- Early indication of bacterial proliferation
- Results in 48 hours at the latest
- Low cost
- Easy to use
- Excellent suitability for trend analysis
Here you can find the Lovibond® Dipslide Comparator App to support evaluation & documentation.